Historical Society Events
The Moreland Hills Historical Society Requests the Honor of Your Attendance:
- April 9 ~ Planning Event @ 2:30 @ 4355 SOM Center Rd
- May 20 ~ 10:00-11:00 - James A. Garfield Cabin will be Open for tours and Docent Training, (register with Sandra Vodanoff at 216-752-7581.)
- May 20 ~ 11:00 - Meet the Author. Jeff Knowles will discuss his book; Cuyahoga’s Child: Growing Up in the Valley of the Crooked River. Both historical and heartwarming, he takes us on a journey through the forest, canals, classrooms, factories, homes, and ball fields of his home in Ohio's Cuyahoga Valley. Cuyahoga's Child allows you to see the forest through the trees and to understand how the forest—this place—feels when finally coming into view.
- May 20 ~ 12:00 - Pot Luck lunch. Bring a small side or dessert to share.
- June 3 ~ Cabin Open House @ 10:00-1:00 @ Village Hall including Music, Food, & Tours lead by Mr. & Mrs. Garfield
- November 4 ~ Save the Date Benefit for JAG Cabin – time tbd @ Chagrin Valley Country Club
For more information about the Moreland Hills Historical Society, click here